That Council adopt the recommendations in the Minutes of the Committee of the Whole meeting held on December 3, 2020, except for Items F.1.5 and G.2.2 as noted below.
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Resolution - Update on Municipal Memorandums of Understanding and Service Level Agreements
Moved by Regional Councillor DiPaola
Seconded by Regional Councillor Jackson
1. That the communication from Alisa Mahrova, Clerk and Manager, Policy, Toronto and Region Conservation Authority dated October 20, 2020 be received, and staff be requested to report back regarding the status of the Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) and the Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority (LSRCA) in early 2021.
Moved by Mayor Bevilacqua
Seconded by Mayor Mrakas
That Council end debate and vote on the pending motion.
A recorded vote on the pending motion was as follows:
For: Barrow, Bevilacqua, DiPaola, Ferri, Grossi, Jackson, Li, Lovatt, Pellegrini, Perrelli, Rosati, Scarpitti (12)
Against: Emmerson, Hackson, Hamilton, Heath, Jones, Mrakas, Quirk, Taylor, Vegh (9)
Social Services Relief Fund - Phase Two - Authority for Capital Agreements
Moved by Regional Councillor Rosati
Seconded by Regional Councillor Heath
That Council adopt the following recommendations in the report, as amended, dated November 20, 2020 from the Commissioner of Community and Health Services:
- The Commissioner of Community and Health Services be authorized to award direct purchase contracts to expedite the rapid construction of Social Services Relief Fund Phase Two funded projects, at a total cost not to exceed funding amounts.
- The Commissioner of Community and Health Services be authorized to execute all necessary documents required under the program.
- Council approve moving forward with developments on Housing York Inc. properties as required for Social Services Relief Fund Phase Two projects.
- The Commissioner of Community and Health Services be authorized to adjust funding, and direct any additional funding, as required to maximize use of funds.
- Council approve 2021 interim Capital Spending Authority of up to $7,415,000 for Social Services Relief Fund Capital Projects, fully funded from Provincial Funding.